It would be nice to target specific career searches to regions or skills and store them in a position-specific saved tab rather than one collection of saved CVs. Could this be implemented?
4 years ago
- People not admitting when things are going bad
- Am I morally obligated to pursue a career in medicine?
- Are there 3 trig functions or are there 6 trig functions?
- Trying to reverse engineer a simple circuit
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- Inner model in which every uncountable cardinal is large
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- From which anime or manga is this character?
- Short Java FizzBuzz using recursion and parameters
- QED - as three letters - to the right of a display equation
- Why aren't logarithms introduced earlier?
- How do I teach algebra?
- Is there a word to describe the state of being the only one of something?
- Counting characters in a text file
- Why is it said that SSH key authentication is less vulnerable than ssh password authentication when SSH is exploitable?
- Cannot see special character
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- Is my PageRank improved when someone else uses my images?
- Health insurance for EU citizen moving to US, as working graduate student
- install application/http services to "/srv"?
- Does using complex mathematical notation detract the reader from a paper?
- How are intersections between two numbered streets named in New York?
- A fascinating number chain.
- Birds sitting on electric wires: potential difference between their feet