Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 158 Stack Exchange communities.

What is meta?
Here's how it works:
  1. Any Stack Exchange user can ask a question
  2. The community provides support, votes on ideas, and reports bugs
  3. Your voice helps shape the way Stack Exchange operates

What are the recommended steps if I notice content taken from SO/SF/SU which is placed on another site without respecting the terms of use?

Specifically I've commented on this blog having recognized the answers from this question but I got no answer - comment was not even published.

What would be the next step?

share|improve this question

Surely, the greater crime is putting 'Working with an IDE tends to make life quiet simple' when he meant 'Working with an IDE tends to make life quite simple'. :-)

Seriously though - interesting question. I guess all people can really do is to apply peer pressure and publicly ask for attribution? If he blocks your comments, I'm not sure there's much more you CAN do.

(Though it would be nice to be wrong on that!)

share|improve this answer
Jeff has discussed sending DCMA notices to sites that infringe heavily. I don't think it would be worth it over one blog post though. – Ian Elliott Jul 24 '09 at 15:02

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .