- How Does Stack Overflow Work? (The Official FAQ)
- How does “Reputation” work on Stack Overflow?
- What are “Community Wiki” posts on Stack Overflow?
Since the FAQ is not specific to Stack Overflow (it's also used for Super User, Server Fault, and even somewhat for Meta) I propose to remove all specific references to SO from them, and substitute them either with nothing or "the website". For example:
- How does the website work? (The official FAQ)
- How does "Reputation" work?
- What are "Community Wiki" posts?
This would apply to their contents too:
Some questions and answers in Stack Overflow are marked Community Wiki and are owned by a Community Wiki user.
Some questions and answers are marked Community Wiki and are owned by a Community Wiki user.
I could just do it now, but I figured it would be a good idea to gather the community's consensus first, also meta-meta discussion is just cool.