I'm interested in some technical information on how you achieved the automatic account association as discussed on the blog. What is "the way to make it happen"? Do you have an (internal) API between your sites where you call out to each of them and ask for information based on the same OpenID, and does this account for the different IDs generated by Google per domain - if so, using the e-mail method as discussed here? Is there any magic to this, or is it just automating the previous process?
3 years ago
- Electric Field inside a regular polygon with corner charges
- Personal pronoun - Using 'it' when introducing a person
- Firefox extension to block arbitrary content using regular expressions
- Does Mars One plan on taking precautions to ensure the Martian environment is not contaminated with Earth biota?
- How can I get this Graphics3D to rotate around a particular sphere?
- Define and set length in one command
- What's wrong with this equations?
- What is difference in Static CP and DCP
- Reference Book on Special Functions
- Trigger on Task/Activity - can you access Activity?
- How to properly handle Infs in a statistical function?
- How to prepend a particular text file contents to every text file in a directory and its subdirectories?
- Boot-repair PPA 404
- We're out of time. We're running out of time
- What does 'highly non linear' mean?
- Maze Generation
- Why did Microsoft choose the word "Recycle Bin"?
- What happens to my Athreos triggers when my opponent has an Aegis of the Gods?
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- What exactly is a "Pixel"?
- How to make this hand-colored drawing even more fancier?
- Do separate autofocus motors exist for entry level Nikon DSLRs?
- How can I find available network interfaces?
- When should a GM roll behind the GM Screen?