According to Konrad's post on meta, And I know I seen some of his post with high votes deleted (I admit that I also involved), so I searched some of my saved data back in my pc. Here is I found so far.
- +13 - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/909674/why-is-vb-so-popular
- +13 - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1354494/is-division-by-2-faster-than-multiplication-by-2-closed
- +10 - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/110870/how-do-i-break-lines-in-python
- +8 - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1662389/can-every-recursive-function-be-converted-to-a-non-recursive-form
- +1 - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2362228/should-the-pointer-symbol-go-on-the-type-name-or-the-variable-name-in-c
When I see it again now, I feels that all of those posts are valid, So can we undeleted those back, and/or merge it, (lock if needed?), if possible?
I feel guilty, since I involved deletion of some of those questions. Some of those answers really really good, If I look again now.
Do you think those are appropriate to delete? (feels free to downvote to show disaggrement)