What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

I reference it at work, and I'm too lazy to type Stack Overflow into Office Communicator, plus it eats away at my character limit. Also, it would help if I could differentiate between the website and the occasion when I accidentally the whole CLR.

share|improve this question

migrated from stackoverflow.com Jun 1 '10 at 12:57

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

2 Answers 2

I usually call it SO,TBSITWTGATYPQ.

share|improve this answer
Yeah, too lazy to try and find what you meant. – Gnoupi Jun 1 '10 at 13:15
The "TB" is probably "To Be", "WT" is "With The", and "PQ" must be the "Parti Québécois"... I can't decipher the rest. – Aarobot Jun 1 '10 at 13:22
Stack Overflow, the biggest site in the world that gallops a turnip yogurt pony queen? – Sam152 Jun 1 '10 at 13:24
StackOverflow, this being strictly in the words that Geralds awkward toddler Yolanda posited querulously – devinb Jun 1 '10 at 13:32
Are you sure this is the right abbreviation? It doesn't contain "EE". Sorry, I mean "E-E". – Mr Lister Oct 24 '12 at 11:01

SO is the most common abbreviation I regularly encounter.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.