See the following two questions:
Truthfully, I'm not here to make accusations, the title was just a cheap reader hook. Still, I'd like to call attention to the following characteristics:
- The content is almost identical;
- The format and wording/style are literally identical;
- The questions were posted within 20 minutes of each other.
Which raises the following questions:
- Is it kosher to copy another user's question verbatim and just change a few words?
- Do the "Hidden Features" questions inspire copycats?
- Weren't the "Hidden Features" questions [un]officially classified as grandfather questions, like the Cartoon question - having historical value but not intended as an ongoing series?
- If so, isn't it time we started putting disclaimers on these historical questions?
- Is there any language/product/technology that isn't eligible to be a "Hidden Features" question? And if not, aren't new "Hidden Features" questions just noise?