I guess I'm asking for comments, with subsequent notifications, to be added to queries in SEDE, so we can point out fixes to flawed queries, especially when the query has a comment in it explaining the problem.
3 years ago
- What is this flower?
- Filling a curve between a line and the x-axis
- What's with the Paladin's ranged powers? Do they provoke opportunity attacks?
- What does 'highly non linear' mean?
- traceroute and ping from school network
- Analysis Problem Help
- Is there a noun that means "the state of being flustered"?
- Is the term 'Invalid' applicable for human beings?
- Bash: mv directory one at a time
- Better way to create a string of random characters
- How to put a gigantic number next to the title?
- Is there any evidence to back up the theory elderly people won't know how to use a smartphone?
- How to understand the preposition “for” in “She is Miss Asia for 2006”
- If doesn't compile if its output is the output of Compile?
- What would be preferred aesthetically and performance wise?
- How to install Python 3.4 on Ubuntu 14.04?
- If an author declines authorship, may her co-authors publish without her?
- Why can't I power up my drone system?
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- Why is upgrading from an LTS to LTS more safe than doing upgrades from the Short Term Supports?
- Deploying Commit Phase Fails in Publishing
- What is meant by "a system call" if not the implementation in the programing language?
- Sum of subset of 5 numbers equals 0
- How can I install the Faenza icons for Libreoffice on 14.04?