Since I have limited time to spend on SO, I want a way to be more productive in finding questions that could benefit from me answering them.
So, I'd like a way to filter questions, based on:
- Older than specified hours or days.
- No Accepted Answer (
- Asked by a recently Active User.
And then sorted to begin with low answer counts and answer vote counts, so I can start with questions most in need of a response.
And of course, limiting what is shown to specified tags or keywords in the title.
So, this is probably something that can be obtained from the data dump, but I'm posting this for discussion because:
- Someone might have already done it?
- If not, I wouldn't mind some documentation on the Compose Query thing?
- If anyone has feedback on better filtering for this?
It'd also be good to have this as a feature on SO itself, to avoid having to wait for monthly data dumps, (so after any discussion I may turn this into a specific feature request).