A very cool feature would be for the database to identify and associate the ip address of a question and float the question-answer to the top of the list when the same ip address comes back to look for an answer.
3 years ago
- What is the 'John Doe' of company names and logo's?
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- Is machine language always binary?
- How to use Field Calculator to assign values to only Odd (or Even) page fields for Data Driven Pages?
- Why can NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM create SQL Server database backups?
- Get running status of mongodb
- Bound accounts in France and Canada
- How to manage application data when running multiple tests in parallel?
- Are there 3 trig functions or are there 6 trig functions?
- Making sense of 5/4 time signatures
- Am I morally obligated to pursue a career in medicine?
- What makes it illegal to use the information learned by exploiting a bug?
- Is there a word to describe the state of being the only one of something?
- Thrust vectoring on commercial jets
- Identify Java Callback
- What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?
- Cheaper FPGA for fixed designs?
- I want to start learning how to use \newcommand \newenvironment and \def any suggestions where to start?
- Counting characters in a text file
- Why did Microsoft choose the word "Recycle Bin"?
- Intuition Behind Maximum Principle (Complex Analysis)
- What are some creative ways to run up my credit card bill without any cost to me?
- Find the particular solution of the equation that satisfies condition
- What is the largest ship in the Star Trek Universe?