I lifted most of this answer from my answer here
Basically the best way to look at each question is "why should they care?"
- It's easy. Low effort to solve.
- It's really difficult. Hard effort to solve. (some people love pain)
- It's high visibility. Lots of rep involved.
- You're clueless. Some people love to help.
- It's an interesting problem.
Basically, for a question to get to 100 views without a single answer, it means that it failed or muddled these five criteria.
If you have not created a reason for people to answer, then they won't.
I don't see why we would offer a reward for creating a fundamentally confused/indecipherable question.