Correct me if I'm wrong but I cannot be able to clear association of a particular without clearing all associations. If there is a way to do it, it doesn't seem to be very clear. For instance, an obvious way to do it is when the user hovers over the block which links to the user's other SE account, a little "x" could be displayed at one of the corners. Pressing the "x" would clear association with that account.
3 years ago
- True/false on the left or the right?
- Short Java FizzBuzz using recursion and parameters
- Is there a protein in the eye that gets kinked by photons and shipped down to the liver to get un-kinked?
- Is my PageRank improved when someone else uses my images?
- Opening Folder Options window in Windows from the command prompt
- Why is balancing used for lithium batteries only?
- Precise to Trusty Upgrade? No Notification so far
- What do those mean for cheque purposes?
- Allowing every password of 6+ characters. Good practice?
- What is the largest ship in the Star Trek Universe?
- Edit or Add to GIMP's default templates
- Why aren't logarithms introduced earlier?
- From which anime or manga is this character?
- Birds sitting on electric wires: potential difference between their feet
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?
- Analytic Geometry
- How come so many species in Star Trek universe have compatible communications technologies?
- How to plot the product of the NDSolve result and any known function
- Beamer Block: White Space When Using Math
- What does TTK mean?
- Why does nslookup return two or more ip address for yahoo.com or microsoft.com?
- Dynamic Apex Question
- Limp and Hobble
- Why the generators of boosts transform like a vector under rotation?