The “Interesting Tags” and “Ignored Tags” UI to the right of the list of Newest Questions have a textbox and a button each. It is customary to accept the ENTER key in place of having to click the button with the mouse. Please add the ability to press ENTER in these textboxes.
3 years ago
- Electric Field inside a polygon of charges
- Properties of the time integral of Wiener process
- If doesn't compile if its output is the output of Compile?
- How to understand the preposition “for” in “She is Miss Asia for 2006”
- How can I deal with the challenges a player having Mind-Reading represents without negating their ability?
- Can flanking become irrelevant due to creature sizes?
- Why didn't Stark sue the government for stealing his armour in Iron Man 2
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- What's with the Paladin's ranged powers? Do they provoke opportunity attacks?
- What would be preferred aesthetically and performance wise?
- Meaning of "that friendship will not continue to the end which is begun for an end"
- Shortest code to sort walking points
- will hosting provider have access to my dedicated server?
- How can I install the Faenza icons for Libreoffice on 14.04?
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- How to find all inputs that make use of the php input filter to fully disable the php filter module?
- How to Create Custom Sidebar in Visual force page?
- What happened when i "mv *" no errors shown and now only one folder left. Why?
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- Send a specific signal to an external USB keyboard? Or, how do I fix fdopen()?
- Why did Microsoft choose the word "Recycle Bin"?
- How to specify matching patterns while excluding some files having a PATTERN in their filenames
- What needs to happen for email encryption to go mainstream?
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?