What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

Isn't Doctype for web design? Where will my photoshop questions go? and isn't photography for photographers?

share|improve this question

2 Answers 2

up vote 3 down vote accepted

If it's about the manipulation of a photograph then http://photo.stackexchange.com/ would be a good home. The site isn't just for professional photographers. From their FAQ:

Photography - Stack Exchange is for professional and amateur photographers.

If it's about Photoshop usage in general then http://superuser.com/ should accept your question.

share|improve this answer
here's my question on superuser superuser.com/questions/179646/… – abel Aug 23 '10 at 19:07

If your question is about using Photoshop to make Web Design, Doctype is the place to ask your question.

For photographic editing, there is the website Photography and Photographic Editing that is in open beta. As long as it is related to editing image, I think it will be on-topic for that site.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .