Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 158 Stack Exchange communities.

What is meta?
Here's how it works:
  1. Any Stack Exchange user can ask a question
  2. The community provides support, votes on ideas, and reports bugs
  3. Your voice helps shape the way Stack Exchange operates

Isn't Doctype for web design? Where will my photoshop questions go? and isn't photography for photographers?

share|improve this question
up vote 3 down vote accepted

If it's about the manipulation of a photograph then would be a good home. The site isn't just for professional photographers. From their FAQ:

Photography - Stack Exchange is for professional and amateur photographers.

If it's about Photoshop usage in general then should accept your question.

share|improve this answer
here's my question on superuser… – abel Aug 23 '10 at 19:07

If your question is about using Photoshop to make Web Design, Doctype is the place to ask your question.

For photographic editing, there is the website Photography and Photographic Editing that is in open beta. As long as it is related to editing image, I think it will be on-topic for that site.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .