The two mean the same thing. One is a verb, the other a noun.
3 years ago
- Help!! How to do square root!
- Let q be an odd integer such that p = 4q+1 is prime.
- Limp and Hobble
- How can I reduce voltage from 40VDC to 5VDC?
- SED : Case Match Pattern Replacement
- Initial starting player
- Trying to reverse engineer a simple circuit
- Is it necessary that every function is a derivative of some function?
- In simple linear regression, what is the covariance between the error term and the residual?
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- Select cases from a list
- Why did Microsoft choose the word "Recycle Bin"?
- Dynamic Apex Question
- What is a "Detoation?"
- Is the term 'Invalid' applicable for human beings?
- Why did this explosion make me fat? (A land mine increased my weight)
- install application/http services to "/srv"?
- Why don't some demomen suffer from afterburn?
- How to do multivariate machine learning? (predicting multiple dependent variables)
- Update vs. FixedUpdate in Unity
- What to do when a player dislikes his character, that is vital for the story?
- In a leap year, is the extra month Adar I or Adar II?
- What is a succinct positive name for a busybody ( non impacted stakeholder )?
- Short Java FizzBuzz using recursion and parameters