The two mean the same thing. One is a verb, the other a noun.
3 years ago
- introduction to Chip Seq
- shutdown using keyboard
- What does 'highly non linear' mean?
- Should I unsubscribe uninterested mailing-list members?
- 301 redirect + RewriteRule not working together?
- Is it necessary that every function is a derivative of some function?
- How to easily use UTF-8 with LaTeX?
- Turn-Off Windows Phone Keys Vibration
- Draw the shadows of buildings
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- Writing better JUnit tests
- Expected number of ratio of girls vs boys birth
- Why was the triceratops ill?
- Solution environment via true/false switch
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- Birds sitting on electric wires: potential difference between their feet
- Are Master's becoming required for USA PhD programs?
- Riesz's Theorem of compactness
- Are the higher homotopy groups of the Hawaiian earring trivial?
- Public constructor of a private class
- What does the "phase margin" parameter of an opamp imply?
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- How could there be a truly "pure" state?
- Can we introduce new operations that make quintics solvable?