What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

I commented on a question on Stack Overflow that I can no longer locate. I'm wondering: is there a way for me to link to all the questions on which I've commented?

share|improve this question

migrated from stackoverflow.com Sep 10 '10 at 13:15

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

3 Answers 3

up vote 1 down vote accepted

You can check your comments in your profile under Activity tab.

share|improve this answer
Isn't that for a limited period though? – Andrew Grimm Sep 10 '10 at 13:21
@AndrewGrimm, maybe it's different on SO, but I just checked my profile on my oldest account, Mi Yodeya, and my activity goes all the way back to my Supporter badge the day I created the account in 2011. My oldest comment is not long after that and is plausibly actually my oldest (a reply to a comment on my first question). – Monica Cellio Apr 19 '13 at 17:03
@MonicaCellio Hmm - now I look at comments, and the oldest one I have is February 12, 2009. Maybe it's changed since I left that comment. – Andrew Grimm Apr 20 '13 at 10:36

There is a data explorer query to do this. The data will be slightly out-of-date though.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .