Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 158 Stack Exchange communities.

What is meta?
Here's how it works:
  1. Any Stack Exchange user can ask a question
  2. The community provides support, votes on ideas, and reports bugs
  3. Your voice helps shape the way Stack Exchange operates

How does the bar work, with which I can enlarge the input text area?

I'd like to know where I can find it in JavaScript (what .js defines the functions, etc), if that's possible.


share|improve this question
Probably more suited for SO. – TheLQ Sep 12 '10 at 7:24
up vote 1 down vote accepted

I'm not sure exactly how SO does it, but there are a number of jQuery plugins to accomplish the effect; one is TextArea Resizer

share|improve this answer
Indeed, SO uses TestArea Resizer. Thanks. – polemon Oct 3 '10 at 8:28

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .