What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 134 Stack Exchange communities.

What should the meta "trolling" tag be?

Currently there are three related tags

  • troll x2
  • trolling x14
  • trolls x1

Which tag should we use when referring to issues with trolls on the SE network?

share|improve this question
Referring to them == feeding them. Change all three tags to something innocuous, like "cheese". –  Shogging through the snow Sep 14 '10 at 15:10
Is that a serious suggestion @Shog9. If so I prefer "clowns". –  C. Ross Sep 14 '10 at 15:12
If people come to a consensus with this that is a single tag, feel free to stick it as an answer here. That way, I could have some protocol to point to when we don't follow the perception that the process is different enough from the object that two separate tags are necessary. –  Grace Note Sep 14 '10 at 15:17
Best to use [bunnies]. They're way better than trolls. –  Aarobot Sep 14 '10 at 15:17
[unicorn-haters] –  user27414 Sep 14 '10 at 15:41
@Jon B: Wouldn't that be [unicorn-eaters]? –  gnostradamus Sep 14 '10 at 17:50
@Jon B: Comment ping because the last comment hit me instead of you. –  Jon Seigel Sep 14 '10 at 21:50
Looks like this got consolidated into trolling, which has been applied 12 times. Tempted to burninate it. –  Tim Post Jan 20 '12 at 12:33
A more generally acceptable tag combination would be discussion + abuse. –  Andy Dwyer Dec 20 '12 at 12:07

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .