- browser-state - regarding the browsers state (in regards to the fragment-identifier and use of the onhashchange event)
- hashchange - regarding the onhashchange event
- fragment-identifier - regarding the url hash
- browser-history - regarding the history within the browser (should not be hashchange or fragment-identifier related)
- ajax-history - regarding using the onhashchange event for ajax purposes (should really be: ajax+hashchange)
- ajax-bookmark - exact duplicate of the ajax-history tag.
My Proposal is:
- Killing ajax-history, and ajax-bookmark and use the browser-state instead. Completed
- Retagging any fragment-identifier questions that do not explicitly concern the URL hash (and rather just to do with the browser state) to use the browser-state tag instead.
- Retagging any hashchange questions that do not explicitly concern the onhashchange event (and rather just to do with the browser state) to use the browser-state instead.
- Retagging any browser-history questions that concern the browser state to use the browser-state instead.
- Discovering a better way to inform users that their question has been asked a billion times, and prevent answers to these duplicated questions. (Related question: What can be done about repetitive questions?)