When I type a question out and click on notify me, the form does not show my e-mail address. I am logged in. After I submit my question, I get a human verification screen, and after that, the system shows an error that says my e-mail is not valid.
3 years ago
- If there are obvious things, why should we prove them?
- Is there any configuration of Free Cell that cannot be solved?
- Centrifugal force?
- What happens to my Athreos triggers when my opponent has an Aegis of the Gods?
- What is the right way to apply an image texture over a glass or plastic material?
- Are the effects of the awaken spell permanent?
- Getting too close to a "cotton ball" cloud
- If an author declines authorship, may her co-authors publish without her?
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- Examples and applications of the pigeonhole principle
- What does 'highly non linear' mean?
- How can I find available network interfaces?
- What exactly is a "Pixel"?
- Import multiple files from folder in order of date added
- Did Arwen actually die?
- Define and set length in one command
- Electric Field inside a regular polygon with corner charges
- How to define a point between two points?
- Simple Kinetics Clarification
- Am I using beta or stable?
- One of my players is too passive and uninterested
- Is the term 'Invalid' applicable for human beings?
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Is there one word for both horizontal or vertical, but not diagonal, adjacency?