The ordering is a function of the age of the chat and the amount of stars. Could the author or somebody on the inside explain the exact formula?
3 years ago
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Which primitives does LaTeX2e rename/move?
- Numbering theorems in a chapter with no sections
- Female bastards in Game of Thrones
- Output Pi without math
- Can reviewing papers help increase your credibility as a researcher?
- Could a nobleman's land be enclosed within another noble's land?
- What do you think about the grammar of this quote ...?
- Checkmate with two knights?
- Application of computers in higher mathematics
- SSH home directory per subdomain
- Logout my account on other computer
- Assigning Code To A Variable
- In Interface Design, are the finer details really as important as the general ones?
- Netherhorses, are they viable?
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- Fancyhdr - Is it possible to have a small table inside header?
- Is it permissible to use somebody else's words (without quotations) to describe a concept once their work is cited?
- Does `sl` ever show the current directory?
- How to make -12V from a +12V supply?
- Resources for Creating a Home-Brewed Alchemy System Using Real World Herbs?
- What motivated Lucas to convert a torch (flashlight) into deadly weapon?
- Are there contradictions in math?
- Why guitar sounds smoother in high frets?