Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 158 Stack Exchange communities.

What is meta?
Here's how it works:
  1. Any Stack Exchange user can ask a question
  2. The community provides support, votes on ideas, and reports bugs
  3. Your voice helps shape the way Stack Exchange operates

I just want to know if there is a forum like Stack Overflow for graphic designers.

share|improve this question

migrated from Nov 8 '10 at 5:07

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

There is currently no SE site for what you want. The Graphic Design proposal is more than halfway to beta status, though.

Depending on exactly what you want, it might be appropriate for you to ask at the Photography SE. Their rule is that "Photoshop questions" are okay as long as the thing you're Photoshopping is an actual photo from a camera, not something created from scratch on a computer.

share|improve this answer

Doctype is for web designers. There are lots of questions involving Photoshop and Fireworks usage for web design.

If you're having a problem with the Photoshop or Fireworks applications, there's Superuser. Adobe also has a pretty good community / forum for their apps.

share|improve this answer

Scroll to the bottom of this window. You'll see links to all the available SO related sites.

share|improve this answer
-1 because betas are not listed in the footer – Pops Nov 8 '10 at 13:48

If the site doesn't exist, you can look to see if anyone has proposed it here, or propose it yourself.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.