So, here's the sequence of events:
- Read an interesting question, that I think I have an answer for.
- Start typing up an answer.
- Realize that my thought isn't completely formed and stop typing the answer.
- The answer draft is saved.
- Change computers.
- Complete the thought to answer the question.
- Can't find the question again.
Now, theoretically, I should remember enough about the question to be able to search for it, but is there a quicker/easier way to find the question to which I have a saved answer draft?
As a side note, I understand the need to have a limited number of active answer drafts, but why only one? For example, I start working on a complicated answer, walk away for a couple of minutes, answer a different question, then come back to complete the complicated answer.