We are having connections issues with the Trilogy sites (and SE sites). Time outs, long waits for ajax calls etc. It usually works ok if I click things (links, buttons) twice or refresh. But the first request almost always has random requests (js, css, ajax calls, etc..) that hang.
- This behavior is the same on all our workstations behind our firewall, so I am assuming our firewall is to blame.
- This has been the case for well over a year now, don't recall when it started. Could cope until now.
- The firewall is a Clear OS box. Running the latest version, have upgraded/updated several times since this issue started. Have even replaced the hardware box with a fresh install.
- This behavior does not happen on other web sites. It is consistent on the Trilogy sites however.
- Running Firebug, shows the hang requests, but they are always random, and always 1 or 2 instances. Most of the time they do eventually return data, but after up to 2 minutes wait.
Any tips on continuing to troubleshoot this issue?
Update Here is FireBug's output of a typical request:
Update 2 This has gotten worse. Sites are almost unusable. Gone through several firewall upgrades, changed ISPs. Upgraded browsers, still happens on all workstations on our LAN. Typical Firebug output: