- in order to understand the background of a question via a tag
- as a user of stackoverflow.com with low reputation (< 100)
- I want more initial tagwikis being created that provide a short definition what the tag means.
- Lowering the rules to create a wiki for a tag. Currently 1500 reputation points are required. A "top 20 answerer" for a tag will rarely look at the definition for that tag.
- Somebody creating a new tag must provide a short definition for the tag.
- Discuss the tag-definition as a regular question with answers that can be regulary voted like other questions. If the vote count is high enough its text will become the wiki-tag.
A few minutes ago I stumbled over this question: how-do-you-handle-adding-something-like-devise-authentication-in-bdd-stories
It is tagged with devise. When following the link, I got the info that there is no tag wiki for this tag.
I found out that that "devise" has something to do with Ruby's open-source project "cucumber" but there was no way to put this information into stackoverflow because I don't have enough reputation.
There are several tags with no tag wiki.