http://programmers.stackexchange.com is probably going live this week, we are very likely to allow migration of questions from Stack Overflow to Programmers.
We have the following rules of thumb to start with
- Does the question contain source code? Then it probably belongs on Stack Overflow. If it does not, it probably belongs on programmers.se.
- if a question has no lasting and permanent value, it should be deleted.
So there are three outcomes: migrated, stays, or deleted.
Try to answer the following questions, with citations for specific question URLs:
- Which questions contain source code, but belong on programmers.se?
- Which questions do not contain source code, but belong on Stack Overflow?
- Which questions don't quite fit either place, but have "lasting and permanent value" and should be kept as-is and not deleted -- why? What specific qualities of the question make it worth keeping?
(remember: you must provide example question URLs, please.)