What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm wanting to ask a question about how to achieve a certain font appearance in Photoshop. Would this be posted in photo.stackexchange.com?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 2 down vote accepted

The Photo Stack Exchange site covers Photoshop only in the context of photo manipulation, not general Photoshop questions. You will have to wait for the upcoming Graphic Design proposal.

share|improve this answer
Thanks for the info! – sudo rm -rf Dec 24 '10 at 0:19
If you can't wait, try superuser. It's a long shot, but someone may answer your question there. – Phil Dec 24 '10 at 4:06

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .