What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

These two users appear to be a sock puppet combo (both following the same proposal). Just not sure how to report this type of activity as there is no flag link from a user profile page. Is there a way to alert mods on this type of activity without having to use the contact-us link at the bottom of the page?

share|improve this question
The "Fisica" proposal seems to create quite a lot of trouble today. – Pëkka Jan 24 '11 at 0:39
@Pekka - That question is what took me to the proposal and I noticed the puppets on the right. – xiaohouzi79 Jan 24 '11 at 0:41

1 Answer 1

up vote 2 down vote accepted

Usually these things get reported to team@stackoverflow.com. Unfortunately this isn't exactly well known and advertised.

However since your already here a mod might go ahead and take care of it

share|improve this answer
Is there not a team@area51.com or similar address. The reason I'm asking here is to also provide a future reference for people spotting sock puppetry of the bad kind on Area 51. – xiaohouzi79 Jan 24 '11 at 0:42
@xiao Probably not, this email is for pretty much the entire network. – TheLQ Jan 24 '11 at 0:43
@xiao AFAIK, all reports can go into the team@stackoverflow.com bucket. – Pëkka Jan 24 '11 at 0:44
@Pekka @TheLQ - Thanks both. I'll send an email off now. Cheers. – xiaohouzi79 Jan 24 '11 at 0:45

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .