I think it would be nice to see if you actually will retain a privilege (at current rep) after beta.
3 years ago
0Privilege/FAQ pages should not show ad reduction privilege on SE sites that don't actually show ads
- Is testing easier/harder than learning?
- How does Lua work as a scripting language in games?
- Intuition Behind Maximum Principle (Complex Analysis)
- Non-literal applications of "Shortest Path" algorithm?
- How can I make unique rocks in Blender without having to model them by hand?
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?
- If there are obvious things, why should we prove them?
- Is there a protein in the eye that gets kinked by photons and shipped down to the liver to get un-kinked?
- Is my PageRank improved when someone else uses my images?
- A fascinating number chain.
- Why didn't Dumbledore say at the trial that he'd given Harry permission?
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- QED - as three letters - to the right of a display equation
- How can I deal with the challenges a player having Mind-Reading represents without negating their ability?
- Program to fully tag any song automatically
- Help!! How to do square root!
- Maze Generation
- Making sense of 5/4 time signatures
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- Controlling spacing of histograms in Histogram3D
- Errors in the CV template by Scott Clark
- Cannot see special character
- What is the 'John Doe' of company names and logo's?
- What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?