What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 134 Stack Exchange communities.

Possible Duplicate:
Hardware questions and StackExchange

Could anyone tell me where to ask question about hardware? Such as network interface card?

share|improve this question

migrated from stackoverflow.com Jan 27 '11 at 16:55

This question came from our site for professional and enthusiast programmers.

marked as duplicate by Grace Note, Barry, Diago Jan 27 '11 at 17:09

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Best bet would be serverfault.com or possibly superuser.com for PC related issues. Read the FAQ on each site before posting to ensure that your question is valid. –  Barry Jan 27 '11 at 16:51
You should go here: superuser.com –  Mat Banik Jan 27 '11 at 16:51
Why was this migrated here?!? I voted for Off-Topic :-/ –  Barry Jan 27 '11 at 17:03
@Barry Only needs at least 3 votes for migration for that to happen ♪ –  Grace Note Jan 27 '11 at 17:49
@grace - even so, why send it here? makes no sense to me. –  Barry Jan 27 '11 at 17:50
@Barry Because Meta Stack Overflow is the place to ask where questions belong on the Stack Exchange Network. It's not always intuitive where something belongs, and we operate as something of a central hub that can answer basic confusion on this topic. –  Grace Note Jan 27 '11 at 17:51

2 Answers 2

You can ask questions regarding computer hardware over at SuperUser.com. If your question concerns server hardware, there is an amount of crossover with Serverfault.com.

share|improve this answer


try this one

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .