The issue occurs in this question:
It is occurring for me in Chrome (Mac) and Safari (Mac), but it's not occurring in Android 2.1's native browser. Chrome and Safari both use WebKit.
Upon investigation of the source and some attempts to reproduce the issue here (see the edit history of this answer), I found that the code was cut-off somewhere in the middle of the bottom section.
Finding no obvious reason why, I made a small edit under the assumption that the database contained some stale formatted version, and that the random cut-off of the post led to a missing close
On a side note -- and possibly related -- the title wasn't the minimum required 15 characters, so I added a few so that I could actually submit my edit.