I am looking at stackexchange.com/leagues right now. Here's a snippet of what I see:
However, if I click on any of those "all time" links, I get presented with entirely different stats:
- On Programmers, the all-time leader is Pierre 303, not Developer Art (#10);
- On Gaming, it's tzenes, not Shaun (#30);
- On Mathematics, it's Qiaochu Yuan, not Arturo Magidin (#2);
- On WebApps, it's Senseful, not Barry (#3);
- On OnStartups, it's Jason, not Pierre 303 (#21);
- and so on.
Ask Ubuntu is actually the odd one out with Oli identified as the all-time leader both on the overview page and in the "all time" tab.