What is meta? ×
Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 150 Stack Exchange communities.

Is there a Q&A site dedicated to graphics? I was using vfxoverflow.com but it seems dead.

I mainly want to ask questions about photoshop, fireworks, etc.

share|improve this question
graphicdesign.stackexchange.com? – Pëkka Feb 21 '11 at 0:04
could my question superuser.com/questions/248251/… be moved there? – Shawn Mclean Feb 21 '11 at 0:06
maybe moderators can do that, I'm not sure. If there's no mod action, I think it's okay to ask again on Graphic Design – Pëkka Feb 21 '11 at 1:31
Flag your question for moderator attention and request a migration to the new site. – Adam Davis Feb 21 '11 at 1:38

1 Answer 1

You might get an answer on Super User. It's not all hardware and operating system questions on there.

Another alternative is the Graphic Design site, but that's still in beta so you'd need to a) get a moderator to migrate the question for you and b) have a question that was a very good fit for the site.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .