You were veering away from the instruction
You should only ask practical, answerable questions based on actual problems that you face.
from the FAQ, but you didn't ask any of the explicitly barred questions:
- every answer is equally valid: “What’s your favorite
- your answer is provided along with the question, and you expect more answers: “I use
______, what do you use?”
- there is no actual problem to be solved: “I’m curious if other people feel like I do.”
- we are being asked an open-ended, hypothetical question: “What if
- it is a rant disguised as a question: “
______ sucks, am I right?”
I think your wording just made it seem a little bit like a subjective joke question. You only got a single downvote and your question has not been closed. Maybe you could provide some insight as to what led to you asking the question?