I think it would be nice to have a click-able date selector for the start and end dates of the reputation graph. It would seem that this would be pretty trivial to implement, given all the other jQuery that is used on the site, in general.
3 years ago
- Something of value that is worthless in the current context?
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- What house were James and his friends in?
- How does SFTP function without a manually generated public/private key pair
- Is it really possible to create a mind palace?
- Is this photo a Photoshopped composite, or was some other trick used?
- Could a nobleman's land be enclosed within another noble's land?
- How do you handle co-workers that want to converse with you in the bathroom?
- How can I find jobs which have private offices?
- Why did early telephones use a rotary dial instead of 10 individual buttons?
- Valid Through The Ages
- Reading text from 2 files
- Which primitives does LaTeX2e rename/move?
- Why don't game developers release their source code?
- How another popular language would avoid having to use factory pattern while managing similar complexity as in Java/JEE?
- Output Pi without math
- By how much can you increase your rate if the work is urgent?
- Are C# properties actually Methods?
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- Who is the older of two, Goldberry or Tom Bombadil
- Looping through an Excel document in C#
- Logout my account on other computer
- What is the right way to expose resources owned by a class?
- A word for old-fashioned, dirty bar/place (spit-and-sawdust)