I was just looking through the recently deleted questions page, and I came across Music to listen to while coding.
Now, I don't think it was such a good question in the first place. Be that as it may, it collected 100+ votes, 100+ favorites, and nearly 9000 views, so clearly a large segment of the community approves of it.
Yet three people just deleted it yesterday.
- Should it be so easy to delete such a popular question?
- Should the number of required votes depend on the number of upvotes or something similar?
- Should it even be possible to delete something with 100 upvotes?
- Does it not matter because popular questions are likely to be undeleted?
- Does it not matter because it didn't belong on the site in the first place, regardless of popularity?