I just noticed that there are several questions tagged vague, speculative, and future. Aside from one or two questions that actually relate to the computer use of the word "speculative" (as in "speculative execution"), the questions all seem fairly poor.
Examples of some poor questions:
- Taking Arabic Character Input in C++: "Is there any Code How to take Arabic Input from user in C++ ?"
- Navigating through a sea of hype: "This is a vague, open question, so if you have no interest in these, please leave now."
- When will Silverlight 4 come out? What features will it have?: "When will Silverlight 4 come out?"
- What optimizations today are going to be useless tomorrow?
- Will html5 change everything for designers?: "What impact do you think html5 will have on the workflow/way graphic design is done for the web?"
Are these relics of the past that should be allowed to stay? Should they be closed? Some third option?