With two decreases to my flag weight on SO now, I have a funny feeling that I'm doing something wrong here. (I seem to have a knack for flagging correctly on Programmers, but seem to be missing the mark on SO) I was wondering if someone would be willing to give their feedback and opinions on these flaggings and any suggestions for better flagging on SO in the future?
My flag history to this point
- How to parse an HTTP rawdata sent from an IPHONE using php - Flagged as duplicate of post image and other data using mulipart form data in iphone
- Account System using mysql/php good idea? - Flagged as off topic; belongs on Programmers
- Apache web server and accessing my website outside local machine - Flagged as off topic; belongs on Server Fault
My thoughts on them
- I can see this one as being a bad flag, since it isn't clear that it is an exact duplicate, even though it seems to overlap quite a bit.
- This question felt like a "Why?" sort of question instead of the "How Do I?" sort of question I would expect from SO.
- This question centers around server and networking configuration. Perhaps it's a bad flag since it's a personal setup instead of actual server support?
Thanks a bunch for your help!