Specifically this user: http://stackoverflow.com/users/688654/amol
His questions are coming quickly and have problems:
- They require significant editing (which the SO community is stepping up, but it might just be a waste of time).
- Over half get closed or close votes. (Which is a sign that SO is self-cleansing)
- Some are duplicates of other questions (even his own).
- A large majority start with the same title: Require a code
- So far none of his questions have accepted answers.
For the most part SO is down-voting, editing, and closing the poor questions. This is good, but if it keeps going is just a waste of time. What can be done to help new poor users to learn to get better at asking questions?
Should they be limited to one question every 12 hours if previous questions are poor? (Poor could be determined by negative score) Is there anything else that can be done to help them to learn to be better or at least stop the user from creating more editing work?