So I just reached 10,000 rep. Yay! :) Apparently I now have access to moderator tools.
But how do I use these moderator tools? I click on
Tools at the top, and when I click on a tab, I see helpful things like:
Now that you've achieved 10000 reputation, you've earned the right to see (and undelete) deleted posts, and vote to delete questions that have been closed for 2 days.
You also have access to these moderation tools:
- posts flagged as offensive or spam
- recently deleted posts
- recently closed questions
- recently imported questions
- see all recent edits in chronological order
- new posts by new users
- questions with newly created tags
- new answers to old questions
- recent questions with most view velocity
- recent questions with most edit velocity
- recent questions with most vote velocity
- recent wiki changes
- recent wikis created
So I click on, say, the first link (flagged posts), so I can see the tools available to me, and this is what I see:
Where should I start?
Start at the top. This list is ordered by a combination of number (and type) of issues, the reputation of the user who posted, and the flag history and reputation of the flagging user.
Okay, I'll "start" at the top...
...start doing what, though?
I don't see any "tools" here, only a list of the flagged posts. Is there something I'm missing? Or are the moderator "tools" just statistical information we can't really do anything about?