Virtually every question merge is on a question that's already been closed as an exact duplicate, into that same duplicate question. When merging a question that's closed as an exact duplicate, is it possible to make the master question ID default to the ID of the duplicate?
3 years ago
36If I've favourited a question that gets merged (and possibly deleted), please favorite the target question
- Fitting data sample to a distribution
- How do the 90° and 180° turns work while flying?
- change the font of table caption
- Meaning of "that friendship will not continue to the end which is begun for an end"
- I would like to have a counter example that Peano's theorem does not apply to spaces with infinite dimension
- Draw a regular polygon
- Too many duplicate image alt attributes. What to do?
- Is it possible that "A counter-example exists but it cannot be found"
- Windows installer for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Properties of the time integral of Wiener process
- Opposite of suffix "less"
- How to prove a set of vectors does not span a space.
- LaTeX is crossing its limits
- Is the term 'Invalid' applicable for human beings?
- Mathematics needed in the study of Quantum Physics
- How do you write "share" (as in "tell others") in Japanese?
- What's the fastest/easiest way to get Forgotten Souls?
- An infinite generating set of a finite dimensional vector space contains a basis
- Unsolicited request for a scientific collaboration
- Why didn't Stark sue the government for stealing his armour in Iron Man 2
- Why do Disney parents usually die?
- Why is upgrading from an LTS to LTS more safe than doing upgrades from the Short Term Supports?
- What needs to happen for email encryption to go mainstream?
- What should be included in a freshman 'Mathematics for computer programmers' course?