Today I have earned 230 points from upvotes and accepted answers. But in the log I can see that I have earned another 40 or 50 points from upvotes which didn't count since the reputation cap was reached. Then I downvoted a question so that I have only earned 229 points today. So why isn't another 1 point from the upvotes added?
3 years ago
15Why prevent people from seeing upvote/downvote count if they can find out using the data explorer or the API?
- Bastard children who became Kings
- Can I use vodka to clean my keyboard?
- Opposite of the suffix -less
- The antonym of political-savvy
- Is "Second Breakfast" only in the movie version of LOTR?
- In SQL Server, should I force a LOOP JOIN in the following case?
- Is it possible to use includegraphics with relative path inside subfiles?
- will hosting provider have access to my dedicated server?
- Expected number of ratio of girls vs boys birth
- Why can private method be final?
- Nothing appears in simple plot
- Just found out my 13 year old girl is Bi and dating a 17 year old girl in an "open" relationship. Huh? Now what?
- How to make this hand-colored drawing even more fancier?
- What happened when i "mv *" no errors shown and now only one folder left. Why?
- Define and set length in one command
- Why is konsole reading /etc/passwd?
- How to explain Heartbleed without technical terms?
- Is it possible that "A counter-example exists but it cannot be found"
- If there are obvious things, why should we prove them?
- Loss from selling mutual funds and tax in U.S
- Is the term 'Invalid' applicable for human beings?
- What is the best way to simplify/optimize a piece of code that looks at combinations of conditions?
- Why does a nuclear explosion have directionality?
- Plausible explanation for large number of armed adventurers in fantasy RPG setting?