User makerofthings7 has recently posted the following answer (singular):
- Comet implementation for ASP.NET?
- Simple "Long Polling" example code?
- Polling, Comet, WebSockets, etc
- Comet, Ajax Push, Reverse Ajax
- Real-time bi-directional JSON-RPC communication over HTTP
- Looking for a .NET COMET server solution available for use with non-browser-based clients
- Suggestions for creating a good chat application with comet
- Looking for Comet-Style server or client
- How to most quickly get small, very frequent updates from a server?
Every answer is the same, and it's only vaguely related to most of these questions. Ordinarily this looks like something that should be immediately flagged as spam. Except, it doesn't look like it's shilling for anything -- even the mention of commercial software is just a link to a different question.
But it still seems wrong -- should anything be done?