I would like to propose the following badge (bronze or silver):
If the ratio
answered/viewed > 0.6, then the badge will be granted.
Kind of like the conversion rate of an online store — how many people who visited the site made a purchase.
- Self-answered questions won't be granted.
- Ratio calculated on "answered moment", that is logically, because
viewedwill be decreased in time.is
- Author's view isn't encountered
1. this badge should be granted to post author
2. this badge indicates the question is interesting,because many people answered it immediately after viewed
1. 1 author view , 2 non-author views , 1 answer , 1 accepted answer
badge is not granted,because ratio is 1/2=05.
2. 1 author view , 3 non-author views ,2 answers , 1 accepted answer
badge is granted to author,because ratio is 2/3.