There are two tags:
There's no wiki for either, yet.
Superficially, it is trivial to merge the two - I set off to do so. Then I found that there seems to be a product, library or feature called 'Topdown' (eg this question or this question) associated with OpenGL and 3D graphics, but the majority of the questions seem to be about 'top-down' vs 'bottom-up' approaches to design.
What should be done about this confusing situation?
- Establish whether the Topdown associated with OpenGL is real or not (a quick Google search is not conclusive).
- Create Wiki entries for both.
- Designate the top-down tag for general use related to 'top-down' vs 'bottom-up' vs 'inside-out' design issues.
- Designate the topdown for the OpenGL library if it exits.
- Clean up the existing questions, retagging many of the ones in topdown.
Did I miss anything?
Do you know about a 'Topdown' library?