Meta Stack Exchange is where users like you discuss bugs, features, and support issues that affect the software powering all 158 Stack Exchange communities.

What is meta?
Here's how it works:
  1. Any Stack Exchange user can ask a question
  2. The community provides support, votes on ideas, and reports bugs
  3. Your voice helps shape the way Stack Exchange operates

What is the name of the markdown button bar that appears below the Title text box and before the question text box?

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

Toolbar? Or editing toolbar, or editor toolbar, or WMD editor toolbar in full.

Given the Hyperlink, Image and Help buttons, I guess formatting toolbar does not really cover it.

share|improve this answer

Most everyone just calls it WMD if I'm not mistaken.

share|improve this answer

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .