I just googled: "site:stackoverflow.com +axure"
I got these answers:
- Web UI prototyping tools
- What is the best web prototyping tool?
- What tools are available for designing Web UI?
- What are you using for Web UI/layout design?
- Tools for creating UI prototype.
- Whats the best way to create interactive application prototypes
- User Interface Design Tool
- Best tools for creating website wireframes
Now, the answer seems to be Balsamiq, Axure, Pencil, Pen and Paper and Protoshare. But that is not the point.
None of these questions have any close votes, non of them have any ref to others that exist.
Is there a better way of organizing this information so it's not so splintered?