At the time of writing, the Open Source section of Careers supports just four open source providers: github, bitbucket, googlecode, and sourceforge. Why just these particular providers? I have one on SourceForge but another on an unsupported one, CodePlex. It would be beneficial to support more open source providers but, even more importantly, I would really appreciate the ability to manually add an open source project here in the Open Source section. (Yes, I could add it under "projects and links" but it belongs here.)
2 years ago
- How to do multivariate machine learning? (predicting multiple dependent variables)
- Why don't some demomen suffer from afterburn?
- The pose of a model
- What female mathematician can I introduce to my High School students?
- How to use Field Calculator to assign values to only Odd (or Even) page fields for Data Driven Pages?
- I want to start learning how to use \newcommand \newenvironment and \def any suggestions where to start?
- Initial starting player
- Kid's homework: 4 equations 5 unknowns? Going crazy!
- Comparing a6000 to a7 photos on Flickr
- How anticommunist was Robert Heinlein?
- From which anime or manga is this character?
- Virtual particles and physical laws
- What is the differences between mysql-client and mysql-client-core?
- A fascinating number chain.
- Is machine language always binary?
- Are there 3 trig functions or are there 6 trig functions?
- How to use special characters like the question mark as a variable in a formula?
- If there are obvious things, why should we prove them?
- What do those mean for cheque purposes?
- Is it OK for an MSc Student to Review a Scientific Paper?
- How are intersections between two numbered streets named in New York?
- Why didn't Dumbledore say at the trial that he'd given Harry permission?
- Dash in Environment Name
- What's the difference between naive and memory B cells?